Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3 weeks and counting

OK, so last night it hit me that in three weeks right now I'll be sitting on a flight JFK bound! Yikes! I can't believe I only have 3 weeks to get all the stuff ready that I need to.

Ummm - I have grand plans for my sister's baby blankies and I haven't even cut the cloth. I've washed it all and it's ready, but I just need to get the sewing machine out and get started!

There's a long list of other things I need to do before then too, so I had better get my list started so I don't have to do any last minute panics or anything like that. I'm not really up for that right now!

I should also say that I am SO SUPER EXCITED that I get to go back and see family and friends. It's been entirely too long and I shouldn't really leave it that long again - EVER!

I don't think the boys know that Cory's coming too, so that will be a fun surprise for them when he shows up! :)

Anyway, I can hear the clock ticking saying I am almost out of time so I need to get busy today so I'll sign off here...

Tick tock.... tick tock.... tick tock.... tick tock...

No comments:

Post a Comment