Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Another step in the right direction...

So, today is my last day with this delightful (can you hear the sarcasm) flipper??? Tomorrow I am due to get my braces on and I'm quite excited about it.

I'm excited that I won't have to wear this partial denture anymore, but mostly excited that I'll be getting on my way to being done with this whole ordeal. I know braces aren't going to be any fun at all, and I know it's a LOOOOONG time before I'll be getting them removed and my implants in, but I'm excited because I'm working my way towards that finished goal.

So, I guess this time tomorrow I'll be numbing up the insides of my cheeks and trying my hardest to eat dinner without complaining! hahaha




Lets just hope that there aren't any horrible surprises like there were last time round...

No comments:

Post a Comment