Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Missing Child - Kyron Horman

I don't know much about the details surrounding the disappearance of little Kyron Horman, but what I do know is that this little 7 year old boy is missing, and today is the 13th day since he was last seen.

I don't want to jump to conclusions or make accusations about who did or didn't do it, that's not for me to decide. But what I do want to do it just add another link online to his photo and try and get his name and photo out there.

The more people who are looking for him the better.

Kyron is 7 years old, he is 3'8" tall and weighs 50 lbs.
His eye colour is blue and his hair is brown.
He wears glasses but it is possible that he no longer has these with him.
He was last seen wearing black (or very dark) cargo pants, white haynes socks, a dark coloured CSI t-shirt and a pair of 'well worn' sketcher shoes that have orange trim.

This photograph is the last one taken of him on that very morning he went missing from school.

Kyron was last seen at his school, the Skyline Elementary School in Portland, Oregon at 8.45am on the 4th June.

If you have any information or may have seen anything that might be of interest to the Multnomah Co. Sheriff's office please call the tip line on 503-261-2841

-----
I know this is not my usual type of post but I can't help but think of this little boy. He's seven years old and has been missing for so long already. I have nephews that age, and it just really hits home to me how frightened he must be and what he must be going through.
There's not much I can do to help but keep my eyes open and help to get his photo out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment