Friday, June 4, 2010

June already...?

OMG - I'm not quite sure how that happened... I'm not quite sure how it can be June 1st already. It seems like just last week it was January.

Well, the weather is still pretty crappy, so perhaps that's perhaps part of the reason it's so hard to believe it's June...

Tomorrow I get my braces... I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.
It's my Dad's birthday tomorrow too (HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD).

Not much else to report. Cory is enjoying farm life - I am very glad he didn't have to work on Memorial day, it was nice to have a long weekend at home together and we had a bike ride in the afternoon after working on some things around the house, and then had a BBQ (meatfest) with some good friends...

I guess that's it, I'll catch you later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment