Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello Ricoh

Cory & I both love to take pictures... I'm often guilty of taking far too many, but I'm fond of "you can never take too many photos"...

While we were in Oahu last January for some reason Cory's Nikon camera decided to give up the ghost and just quit working. Thankfully we had brought my little point and shoot (not great photo quality) and my larger camera with us so we didn't feel too hard done by.

We did need to replace it though. It took good quality photos and was a nice size to carry around - neither of my cameras could step into both it's shoes.

After doing a LOT of reading and research we settled on the Ricoh CX3. It had a list of great features as long as your arm and likewise with good reviews. It arrived yesterday afternoon so we have only played around with it a little, but so far we love it. I love how sturdy it feels and of the photos we have taken so far it looks like it's living up to our expectations.

I'm sure we'll be posting several photos from the Ricoh here soon, once we get to grips with how to actually use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment