Sunday, May 9, 2010

London...

Well, it's Sunday afternoon and I'm here in London at my parents place. It drove down to George & Jen's on Tuesday afternoon and stayed with them til I flew to London on Thursday morning. I was pretty lucky, all flights from Ireland had been cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday because of the dangerous levels of ash in the air from the volcano.

When I got to Luton airport I went to baggage claim and grabbed my bags and then made my way out to the terminal to find my Mum. I saw her and Morgan looking up at the screens for arrival information, so I snuck up on them and just said "well hello, fancy seeing you here". Morgan stood there, his mouth wide open and couldn't say a word.... he was speechless, literally... for half an hour at least. The first thing he did say when he finally found his tongue again was "Where's Cory?" closely followed by "Caroline got a baby and I got a sister". He's so funny, whatever goes on his head he just blurts out.

Alfie was shocked when he came home from the shop with Granda and found me in the kitchen... he stood there for a few minutes and then just said "Hello Mary" ("Granda, look, it's Mary").

I was excited to see my sister and meet her new little baby, Paul so we hopped into the car and headed over to her place. He's just adorable and such a good little man too - she's lucky!

I'll post photos and try and keep updated, can't make promises tho...

No comments:

Post a Comment