Monday, May 31, 2010

Full steam ahead

Last week I had appointments with both Dr Brian (my dentist) and Dr Johnson (my surgeon) and they are both very pleased with my progress and astounded by the healing that has taken place in the enormous graft site.

So, now that means it's full steam ahead into orthodontics. I am so excited for that, so many reasons.

It's the next step on the road to being done with all this work, and also, it means I will be able to go without my flipper too - and for that, I am super excited.

It is still a long road ahead of us, and it's very likely that we won't even be catching a glimpse of the end of that road until December 2012, but at least we're taking steps in the right direction again!

So, on Wednesday this week I'll be in braces...

Keep your jokes to yourselves please people... I may just bite your head off! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment