Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another surprise visitor

The boys last night asked me to bring them a surprise when I picked them up for school... perfect timing!
Cory arrives at noon and we should be back from the airport with time to both go to the school and pick the boys up. After seeing the reaction they both gave when I showed up last week I'm interested to see how speechless they are today - they are certain Cory's not coming on this trip, even though every night they say they wish he could have come to visit soon.

Alfie has even offered to get his 'pocket money' savings out and send the money to Cory towards a ticket - those boys are so sweet, and are going to be so surprised.

I'm excited to see my hubbie too. It seems like so long ago that I left Oregon to fly into Ireland. Two weeks is entirely too long to be away from each other and I am excited to give him a big hug and kiss...

It's our birthday on Friday too - so I'm hoping we can figure out some fun 'tourist' stuff to do while we're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment