Thursday, August 11, 2011

And then there were three...

It's been a whirlwind of a time since I last wrote - it's been both exhausting and exciting!

We are delighted to be able to introduce our baby girl, Saoirse. I know you might be wondering what kind of a name that is, or how to even say it, so I'll give you a little helping hand.

It's pronounced "seer-sha" and it's Irish, it means freedom.... it's a name we both just loved and now that she's here it suits her perfectly and I couldn't imagine her having any other name.


Anyway, that's all - we just wanted to let you know she is here and that we are loving every moment of our life with her.

It's hard to believe how quickly time is passing - it's already been 4 whole weeks since she entered our life and changed it forever. Never before have I met a person and been so changed immediately... she is just a complete treasure.

She was 7 lbs 8 oz when she was born and after a little up and down with the weight game is now finally up over 8 lbs. I can't believe how much she has changed in just 4 weeks...

I'm sure we'll be back with updates on life as a family of  three before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment